Dreamcast 400 GB Retropie MicroSD Card – THE DEFINITIVE DREAMCAST COLLECTION FOR THE RASPBERRY PI 4!
700+ TITLES READY TO PLAY ON YOUR RASPBERRY PI 4!
Why get frustrated when trying to build your own Dreamcast Collection for the Raspberry Pi 4? We have a complete PLUG AND PLAY solution for you! Stick our MicroSD card on your Raspberry Pi 4 or Pi 400 preloaded with 700+ titles, plug your favorite USB controller and power the Pi on! You are ready!
Included is nearly the entire Dreamcast Library, including USA, Japanese, European, Indie and Atomiswave Dreamcast Converted titles! We’ve excluded the repeated versions, so you don’t have the same game 3 times on the card, and left a clean set so you can enjoy Dreamcast games on the Raspberry Pi 4 at it’s best!
The beautiful menu includes box art for all titles, and a video preview for most titles. Everything comes pre-configured and ready to go, so all you need to do is setup your controller and play!
THIS IS THE DEFINITIVE DREAMCAST EXPERIENCE ON THE RASPBERRY PI 4!!
– Please note: Our products do not come with Collectible Case and Cover anymore! Images on the listing are for illustration purposes only!
AVAILABLE FOR THE RASPBERRY PI 4 AND 400 ONLY!!
DIGITAL VERSION – The digital version of this collection is not yet available on our servers, however, by purchasing this, you will have immediate access to the digital version as soon as it is available to download on our server.
→ The Features
– microSD card used is a 400GB class 10 A1 MicroSD Card (Sandisk or Samsung). The card brand you are getting depends on stock. SD Adapter is included.
– All games include boxart, or a mixart image, plus a 30 second video snap preview of the game play on the menu, so you can quickly sneak peek a game and decide if you want to launch it and play. Images are of high quality and will let you browsing for hours, so you can just check the artwork of some of those classics!
– Custom Dreamcast-style theme, to put you on that SEGA Dreamcast mood when browsing through the menu while listening to some awesome background gaming music!
– Listing is for the microSD card only. No Raspberry Pi, controllers or any hardware is included other than the microSD card, and a protective plastic case.
→ Systems Included
Atomiswave Dreamcast Conversions
NEO-GEO Dreamcast Conversions
PC Dreamcast Conversions
700+ Games Total!
– We reserve the right to add or remove games from the final product that will be sent to you in relation to the list of systems presented above. We are always improving the images, and this might reflect on the final product.
– We’ve tested nearly all games that come on this image. However a few games might not run 100% or run at all. We don’t guarantee any of the games will run to your satisfaction, please keep that in mind.
– Let us know if you need to know if a specific game is present or not on the collection. We can respond to special requests to add a game here and there for you before shipment.
→ Terms and Conditions
All sales are final. We don’t do refunds, but we might replace the items under special conditions. All items are tested before shipment. The card is tested thoroughly to ensure it is not corrupted. That being said, if you have any issues with your purchase, let us know and we can work something out with you. If you feel you have a defective item, please contact us within 24 HOURS UPON RECEIPT OF YOUR PACKAGE to be entitled to the replacement of your card. We will always work with you to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase and that the card runs flawlessly for you.
→ Defective microSDs
We test the cards thoroughly before shipment, but it’s always possible that the cards get damaged during shipment, if they get exposed to excessive temperatures. If you receive a card that does not work for some reason, please get in touch within 24 hours of receiving your order, and we will work out a replacement for you. We don’t accept complaints after that period. We are not responsible if the card gets damaged with use. We always recommend our customers to make a backup of the microSD on your computer, so if something happens, you can restore it and keep playing.
Final Disclaimer: SD Card is pre-loaded with RetroPie, and Emulation Station which are Free and open source software. The included gaming software on this collection is either public domain, abandonware or is widely available in the Internet and it’s easy to find for free. You are only paying for the service which is my time I spend creating this image and setup, so you don’t have to rip your game CDs, ROM Cartridges or Arcade Boards! You are not paying for any ROMS or ISOS included in this setup. By purchasing ANY items from me you are contractually agreeing to the rules mentioned below: You own a license for any ROM / image you use. You will NOT distribute any of these files illegally. You can evaluate the games you don’t own for 24 hours and after that period, you must delete from the SD card any games you don’t own. Printed materials were created by us, using designs under fair use, including cover and instructions.
There are no reviews yet.