Arcade Only 32 GB Retropie / Attract Mode Micro SD Card – THE DEFINITIVE ARCADE COLLECTION ON RETROPIE!
2422 ARCADE GAMES WITH RETROPIE / ATTRACT MODE READY TO PLAY ON YOUR RASPBERRY PI!
Why get frustrated when trying to build your own Arcade collection for the Retropie? We have a complete PLUG AND PLAY solution for you! Stick our 32GB MicroSD card on your Raspberry Pi 3B+ or 3B loaded with 2422 arcade games, plug your favorite USB controller and power the Pi on! You are ready!
Again, everything comes setup already for you! This microSD comes with the Arcade games divided by the main arcade manufacturers such as Konami, Namco or Capcom, and can be run both in Retropie and Attract Mode. All games show their logo, video previews of the game and it runs really fast. Also included are bezels for nearly all arcade games.
Each game was optimized, and it’s ready to play. THIS IS THE DEFINITIVE ARCADE EXPERIENCE ON THE RASPBERRY PI!!
ATTENTION ARCADE 1UP MODDERS! This card does not work 100% out of the box with the Arcade 1UP Cabinet mod with Raspberry Pi. If you want a card that has the same games and will work on your Arcade 1UP cabinet right away, we have the solution for you: Click Here
→ The Features
– microSD card used is a class 10 A1 MicroSD Card (Sandisk, Samsung, Lexar, Onn, Silicon Power, PNY or compatible – All these brands have great performance and durability). The card brand you are getting depends on stock. SD Adapter is included.
– Nearly all classic arcade machines you’ll ever need, a total of 2422 games. This is the definitive Arcade Collection for your Raspberry Pi! Everything from Space Invadeders to Metal Slug is included and nearly all games work fine on the Raspberry Pi 3B or 3B+. ATTENTION: THIS COLLECTION DOES NOT WORK ON THE RASPBERRY PI 4!
– Many other scripts included, like Jukebox, The Bezel Project, GPIO Power Safe Shutdown ready, Motion Blue Version 6 based image with custom loading screens, splash screens and a lot more!
– No repeat games, no hacks, fillers or prototype games. Only the best of the best is included.
– Includes detailed instructions sheet on how to use our Card to turn your Raspberry Pi on the ultimate Arcade Machine, covering topics such as configuring controllers, using Attract Mode and Retropie and how to add more games to the SD card, if you want to (it’s possible to add console games to the image, if you want to!)
– All games include the game’s title as shown on the original arcade machine bezel in Attract Mode, and a 30 second video snap preview of the game play on the menu, so you can quickly sneak peek a game and decide if you want to launch it and play.
– Switch from the Attract Mode front end to EmulationStation and display the front end menus, just the way you want!
→ Terms and Conditions
All sales are final. We don’t do refunds, but we might replace the items under special conditions. All items are tested before shipment. The card is tested thoroughly to ensure it is not corrupted. That being said, if you have any issues with your purchase, let us know and we can work something out with you. If you feel you have a defective item, please contact us within 24 HOURS UPON RECEIPT OF YOUR PACKAGE to be entitled to the replacement of your card. We will always work with you to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase and that the card runs flawlessly for you.
→ Defective microSDs
We test the cards thoroughly before shipment, but it’s always possible that the cards get damaged during shipment, if they get exposed to excessive temperatures. If you receive a card that does not work for some reason, please get in touch within 24 hours of receiving your order, and we will work out a replacement for you. We don’t accept complaints after that period. We are not responsible if the card gets damaged with use. We always recommend our customers to make a backup of the microSD on your computer, so if something happens, you can restore it and keep playing.
Final Disclaimer: SD Card is pre-loaded with RetroPie, and Emulation Station which are Free and open source software. The included gaming software on this collection is either public domain, abandonware or is widely available in the Internet and it’s easy to find for free. You are only paying for the service which is my time I spend creating this image and setup, so you don’t have to rip your game CDs, ROM Cartridges or Arcade Boards! You are not paying for any ROMS or ISOS included in this setup. By purchasing ANY items from me you are contractually agreeing to the rules mentioned below: You own a licence for any ROM / image you use. You will NOT distribute any of these files illegally. You can evaluate the games you don’t own for 24 hours and after that period, you must delete from the SD card any games you don’t own. Printed materials were created by us, using designs under fair use, including cover and instructions.
There are no reviews yet.