This is the Raspberry Pi 4 version! If you want a Raspberry Pi 3B/3B+ digital version, please click here.
The Arcade 1UP cabinet fever has spread across the country the past 12 months, with these full size cabinets becoming as popular as the last generation consoles! What many people realized after getting their cabinets that would hold something between 2 and 4 games in average, is that they could modify their cabinets to run any arcade game they wanted, using a Raspberry Pi 3 or 4.
However, you may want to play more than just the arcade classics! There are a ton of console games, specially from the 8-bit and 16-bit generation, that fit the “arcade” description. Console-exclusive platform, shoot ’em ups and action games that use controls similar to the arcade ones, and can be played on a modified Arcade 1UP cabinet with Raspberry Pi.
If that is the case, this card was created for you! We’ve put together 13,000+ games on a 256GB microSD card for the Raspberry Pi, including 2000+ arcade games and 11,000+ console and handheld classics that can be played on an “arcade machine”.
We’ve left out the computer games and systems because those need a keyboard and/or a mouse to play most of the times, and you don’t want to have those attachments on an arcade csbinet, so with the exception of the MSX (because a good chunk of its library was designed to work with a joystick only), all computer games were removed and all you’ve got is arcade and console gaming to enjoy on a modified Arcade 1UP cabinet with a Raspberry Pi.
We’ve hand-picked games from systems as old as the Atari 2600 and as new as the Sony PlayStation to put together a curated “arcade” collection for you to enjoy your Modded Arcade 1UP Cabinet at its full extent.
We are using a customized EmulationStation theme formatted to the 5:4 aspect ratio of an original “horizontal” Arcade 1UP Cabinet modified with a Raspberry Pi 3 or 4. (Make sure you are purchasing the correct version for your Raspberry Pi, since Pi 3 images don’t work on a Pi 4, and vice-versa).
→ The Collection Features
– It comes formatted for Arcade 1UP’s 5:4 screen aspect ratio, present in cabinets like Street Fighter and Final Fight from Arcade 1UP.
– No computer games included. Only Arcade, Console and Handheld games that can be played on Arcade 1UP’s controllers.
– All games include a 30 second video snap preview of the game play on the menu, so you can quickly sneak peek a game and decide if you want to launch it and play.
→ What Do You Get With Your Purchase?
- If this is your first digital purchase at our website, we will setup an account for you so you can access the files for the image you’ve purchased. If you have purchased a digital delivery product before, we will add your purchase to your previously existing account, so you can have access to your purchase quickly, and manage all your purchases on the same place.
- Files for your purchase are compressed using 7zip, and split in volumes of either 700Mb or 4096Mb. Download all the files and use 7zip to uncompress them and create the image to be flashed on a microSD card. You’ll need a computer to do all that. Any computer will do.
- Also available to download are manuals, guides, and all the tools you might need to use your digital purchase. Please read all instructions before starting.
- Access to a history of versions of the collection you’ve purchased. We update our collections from time to time, with new games, artwork, video snaps and updated gameslist.xml files with more information about the games and a lot more. If you are not happy with the latest version, you’ll be able to get a previous version and try it. All files are clearly named so you can figure out which version you are downloading, plus the “whatsnew.txt” file have all the information for the versions available and their updates.
→ Systems Included
– Atari 2600
– Atari 7800
– Atari Lynx
– Capcom Play System (CPS-1, 2 & 3)
– Daphne (LaserDisc Arcade)
– Famicom Disk System
– Game & Watch
– Game Gear
– Game Boy
– Game Boy Color
– Game Boy Advance
– Master System
– Mega Drive
– Mega Drive Hacks
– NEO-GEO Pocket
– NEO-GEO Pocket Color
– PC-Engine CD-ROM
– PSP Minis
– SEGA 32X
– Super Famicom
– SNES Hacks
– Turbografx CD
– Videopac / Odyssey 2
– Wonderswan Color
→ Digital Delivery Terms and Conditions
PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU READ ALL THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF YOUR DIGITAL PURCHASE BELOW.
All sales are final. Refunds or cancellations are not allowed on digital purchases.
If this is your first purchase of a digital product from us, after you place your order and your card is processed, we will setup your access account to the digital goods. PLEASE ALLOW US FROM 30 MINUTES TO 12 HOURS TO SETUP YOUR ACCOUNT. After we check everything, you will receive a link by e-mail so you can setup your password and access the files immediately. After your password is setup, you can access the service normally and download your digital purchase.
If you order more than one digital item at any time, all your digital purchases will be placed under the same account. You’ll be notified when your new items are available for download on your account.
There are no limits to how many times you’ll download your files, and there are no time limits on the account, however, we track IP addresses and devices used to download the files, and any abuse will be punished with the cancellation of the account. We reserve the right to cancel your account without warning if abuse is detected, so please don’t share your login credentials with anyone.
You can access your account and download your purchases for as long as the service exists and the servers are up. We reserve the right to close all services and pull items from digital download at any time, either by third-party requests such as by those made by copyright holders, and by our own volition, so please download all you need as soon as you can.
You are entitled to download all and any versions of the collection or collections you purchased for as long as they are available on the server. Every time we update a collection, it will be uploaded to the server in 72 hours, and you’ll be able to download the latest, updated version. We will always try to keep the previous versions available on the server, at least for as long as we can. We might remove older versions from the server for various reasons, including the ones mentioned above.
Please note that the digital download items are the same as the physical ones we sell, and these were tested extensively and are known to work properly. That being said, please note that even though the vast majority of games included on the collection will work, we can’t guarantee specific games will work as intended, or will work at all.
If you have any issues with your purchase, let us know and we can work something out with you. We will always work with you to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase and that the image runs flawlessly for you.
→ Final Product Disclaimer
SD Card image is pre-loaded with RetroPie and Emulation Station which are Free and open source software. The included gaming software on this collection is either public domain, abandonware or is widely available in the Internet and it’s easy to find for free. You are only paying for the service which is the time we spent creating this image and setup, so you don’t have to rip your game CDs, ROM Cartridges or Arcade Boards yourself, neither look for the correct files to download.
You are not paying for any ROMS or ISOS included in this setup. By purchasing ANY items from us you are contractually agreeing to the rules mentioned below: 1. You own a licence for any ROM / image you use. 2. You will NOT distribute any of these files illegally. 3. You can evaluate the games you don’t own for 24 hours and after that period, you must delete from the SD card any games you don’t own.
Printed materials were created by us, using logos and designs under fair use, including cover and instructions. Reproduction for resale of these items is not permitted.