PC-Engine / TG-16 128 GB Retropie MicroSD Card – THE DEFINITIVE PC-ENGINE COLLECTION ON RETROPIE!
815 TITLES READY TO PLAY ON YOUR RASPBERRY PI 3B/3B+!
Why get frustrated when trying to build your own PC-Engine and TG-16 Classic Collection for the Retropie? We have a complete PLUG AND PLAY solution for you! Stick our MicroSD card on your Raspberry Pi 3B+ or 3B preloaded with 816 titles (one extra game was added recently), plug your favorite USB controller and power the Pi on! You are ready!
We have included nearly the entire library for NEC’s elusive system; from the PC-Engine Japanese titles passing through the American TurboGrafx 16, the CD titles from the TurboGrafx CD and the PC-Engine CD-ROM2 and Super CD-ROM2 all the way to the 5 final titles of the failed but fantastic SuperGrafx! Everything comes pre-configured and even the hard to find and emulate CD titles, load at 100%, so you don’t have to worry when starting a game!
THIS IS THE DEFINITIVE NEC PC-ENGINE / TURBOGRAFX 16 EXPERIENCE ON THE RASPBERRY PI!!
We’ve tested and configured almost every single game on this image, and nearly all games come with a preview image and video! Just put the microSD card on your Pi and play! we’ve included instructions and the card comes on a big DVD case with a collectible cover, like all our other collections, so you can store your card safely after you are done playing and you have a nice box to display on your shelf!
AVAILABLE FOR THE RASPBERRY PI 3B/3B+ and 4!!
→ The Features
– microSD card used is a class 10 A1 MicroSD Card (Sandisk, Samsung, Lexar, Onn, Silicon Power, PNY or compatible – All these brands have great performance and durability). The card brand you are getting depends on stock. SD Adapter is included.
– Includes detailed instructions sheet on how to use our Card to turn your Raspberry Pi on the ultimate Retro Gaming Machine, covering topics such as configuring controllers, using Retropie, add more games to the SD card, and a lot more. If you are a beginner and is just starting on the Raspberry Pi hobby, these instructions are your life saver!
– All games include boxart, or a mixart image, plus a 30 second video snap preview of the game play on the menu, so you can quickly sneak peek a game and decide if you want to launch it and play. Images are of high quality and will let you browsing for hours, so you can just check the artwork of some of those classics!
– Custom PC-Engine-style theme, to put you on that NEC PC-Engine 80’s/90’s mood when browsing through the menu while listening to some awesome background gaming music!
– Listing is for the microSD card only. No Raspberry Pi, controllers or any hardware is included other than the microSD card, a protective plastic case, a large DVD case with cover and the instructions.
→ Systems Included
NEC PG-Engine HuCard
NEC PC-Engine Super CD-ROM2
816 Games Total!
– We reserve the right to add or remove games from the final product that will be sent to you in relation to the list of systems presented above. We are always improving the images, and this might reflect on the final product.
– We’ve tested nearly all games that come on this image. However a few games might not run 100% or run at all. We don’t guarantee any of the games will run to your satisfaction, please keep that in mind.
– Let us know if you need to know if a specific game is present or not on the collection. We can respond to special requests to add a game here and there for you before shipment, but we’ve included nearly all PC-Engine games ever published, except for some mature-themed games that we felt to be inappropriate.
→ Terms and Conditions
All sales are final. We don’t do refunds, but we might replace the items under special conditions. All items are tested before shipment. The card is tested thoroughly to ensure it is not corrupted. That being said, if you have any issues with your purchase, let us know and we can work something out with you. If you feel you have a defective item, please contact us within 24 HOURS UPON RECEIPT OF YOUR PACKAGE to be entitled to the replacement of your card. We will always work with you to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase and that the card runs flawlessly for you.
→ Defective microSDs
We test the cards thoroughly before shipment, but it’s always possible that the cards get damaged during shipment, if they get exposed to excessive temperatures. If you receive a card that does not work for some reason, please get in touch within 24 hours of receiving your order, and we will work out a replacement for you. We don’t accept complaints after that period. We are not responsible if the card gets damaged with use. We always recommend our customers to make a backup of the microSD on your computer, so if something happens, you can restore it and keep playing.
Final Disclaimer: SD Card is pre-loaded with RetroPie, and Emulation Station which are Free and open source software. The included gaming software on this collection is either public domain, abandonware or is widely available in the Internet and it’s easy to find for free. You are only paying for the service which is my time I spend creating this image and setup, so you don’t have to rip your game CDs, ROM Cartridges or Arcade Boards! You are not paying for any ROMS or ISOS included in this setup. By purchasing ANY items from me you are contractually agreeing to the rules mentioned below: You own a license for any ROM / image you use. You will NOT distribute any of these files illegally. You can evaluate the games you don’t own for 24 hours and after that period, you must delete from the SD card any games you don’t own. Printed materials were created by us, using designs under fair use, including cover and instructions.