This is the Raspberry Pi 4 version! If you want a Raspberry Pi 3B/3B+ version, please click here.
Why get frustrated when trying to build your Ultimate Games Collection for the Raspberry Pi? We have a complete PLUG AND PLAY solution for you! Our Ultimate 128 Retropie Collection has 22,000 classic games organized and ready to play on the Raspberry Pi 4 and Pi 400!
It’s 50+ systems neatly organized with all games properly named and nearly all will be displaying either a video preview showing gameplay, and or a box art / mixed media with screenshot and logo.
Just setup your controller and play. You’ll be thoroughly pleased with our #1 Top Seller collection.
→ The Collection Features
– 50+ systems, some of them with complete collections, so you’ll have definitive collections of all the systems from the past you’ve ever wanted! Nearly all games work fine on the Raspberry Pi 4 or Pi 400. Compatibility with Pi 4 is really good, and a number of N64 games that don’t work at all on the Pi 3B and 3B+, do work well on Pi 4, but not all games.
– Also included are the best Arcade, 8-Bit and 16-Bit console and computer games hacks available. Only the best hacks are included, so we don’t fill the microSD card with unnecessary garbage. Also hacks are placed on separate folders, so you can ignore them, or just delete their entire sections altogether, if you don’t want to keep them and want to clear up space on the card for other stuff.
– Most games include boxart, or a mixart image, plus a 30 second video snap preview of the game play on the menu, so you can quickly sneak peek a game and decide if you want to launch it and play. Images are of high quality and will let you browsing for hours, so you can just check the artwork of some of those classics!
– Includes a 5:4 theme that allow you to use the collection on Arcade 1UP cabinets.
→ Systems Included
Commodore Amiga (ECS/OCS)
Commodore Amiga (AGA)
Commodore Amiga CD32
Arcade Classics (MAME/Final Burn Alpha)
Commodore 64 Hacks
Capcom Play System (Arcade CPS-1, CPS-2 and CPS-3)
Family Computer (Famicom)
Famicom Disk System
Game & Watch
Mega Drive (Japanese)
Genesis / Mega Drive (USA/Europe)
NEO-GEO Pocket Color
PC-Engine Super CD-ROM 2
NEC Super Grafx
Videopac / Odyssey 2
Sinclair ZX Spectrum
IMPORTANT: Please note that Nintendo 64 emulation advanced well since the Raspberry Pi 3B/3B+, but it is still not perfect. It’s possible to improve it by overclocking the Pi, or tweaking settings on Retroarch. Everything else included works flawlessly on the Raspberry Pi 4!
→ What Do You Get With Your Purchase?
- If this is your first digital purchase at our website, we will setup an account for you so you can access the files for the image you’ve purchased. If you have purchased a digital delivery product before, we will add your purchase to your previously existing account, so you can have access to your purchase quickly, and manage all your purchases on the same place.
- Files for your purchase are compressed using 7zip, and split in volumes of either 700Mb or 4096Mb. Download all the files and use 7zip to uncompress them and create the image to be flashed on a microSD card. You’ll need a computer to do all that. Any computer will do.
- Also available to download are manuals, guides, and all the tools you might need to use your digital purchase. Please read all instructions before starting.
- Access to a history of versions of the collection you’ve purchased. We update our collections from time to time, with new games, artwork, video snaps and updated gameslist.xml files with more information about the games and a lot more. If you are not happy with the latest version, you’ll be able to get a previous version and try it. All files are clearly named so you can figure out which version you are downloading, plus the “whatsnew.txt” file have all the information for the versions available and their updates.
→ Digital Delivery Terms and Conditions
PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU READ ALL THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF YOUR DIGITAL PURCHASE BELOW.
All sales are final. Refunds or cancellations are not allowed on digital purchases.
If this is your first purchase of a digital product from us, after you place your order and your card is processed, we will setup your access account to the digital goods. PLEASE ALLOW US FROM 30 MINUTES TO 12 HOURS TO SETUP YOUR ACCOUNT. After we check everything, you will receive a link by e-mail so you can setup your password and access the files immediately. After your password is setup, you can access the service normally and download your digital purchase.
If you order more than one digital item at any time, all your digital purchases will be placed under the same account. You’ll be notified when your new items are available for download on your account.
There are no limits to how many times you’ll download your files, and there are no time limits on the account, however, we track IP addresses and devices used to download the files, and any abuse will be punished with the cancellation of the account. We reserve the right to cancel your account without warning if abuse is detected, so please don’t share your login credentials with anyone.
You can access your account and download your purchases for as long as the service exists and the servers are up. We reserve the right to close all services and pull items from digital download at any time, either by third-party requests such as by those made by copyright holders, and by our own volition, so please download all you need as soon as you can.
You are entitled to download all and any versions of the collection or collections you purchased for as long as they are available on the server. Every time we update a collection, it will be uploaded to the server in 72 hours, and you’ll be able to download the latest, updated version. We will always try to keep the previous versions available on the server, at least for as long as we can. We might remove older versions from the server for various reasons, including the ones mentioned above.
Please note that the digital download items are the same as the physical ones we sell, and these were tested extensively and are known to work properly. That being said, please note that even though the vast majority of games included on the collection will work, we can’t guarantee specific games will work as intended, or will work at all.
If you have any issues with your purchase, let us know and we can work something out with you. We will always work with you to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase and that the image runs flawlessly for you.
→ Final Product Disclaimer
SD Card image is pre-loaded with RetroPie and Emulation Station which are Free and open source software. The included gaming software on this collection is either public domain, abandonware or is widely available in the Internet and it’s easy to find for free. You are only paying for the service which is the time we spent creating this image and setup, so you don’t have to rip your game CDs, ROM Cartridges or Arcade Boards yourself, neither look for the correct files to download.
You are not paying for any ROMS or ISOS included in this setup. By purchasing ANY items from us you are contractually agreeing to the rules mentioned below: 1. You own a license for any ROM / image you use. 2. You will NOT distribute any of these files illegally. 3. You can evaluate the games you don’t own for 24 hours and after that period, you must delete from the SD card any games you don’t own.
Printed materials were created by us, using logos and designs under fair use, including cover and instructions. Reproduction for resale of these items is not permitted.