SEGA CD / MEGA CD Complete Collection 128 GB Retropie MicroSD Card – THE DEFINITIVE COLLECTION ON RETROPIE!
400+ TITLES WITH RETROPIE 4.4.4, READY TO PLAY ON YOUR RASPBERRY PI!
Why get frustrated when trying to find every single SEGA CD or MEGA CD game and build your own SEGA CD collection for the Retropie? We have a complete PLUG AND PLAY solution for you! Stick our 128GB MicroSD card on your Raspberry Pi 3B+ or 3B loaded with 400+ games, plug your favorite USB controller and power the Pi on! You are ready!
This is a complete SEGA CD / MEGA CD selection of games that run really nicely on a Raspberry Pi 3B or 3B+! It is also future proof! It comes loaded with Retropie 4.4.4 with all update packages installed, plus the Bezel Project, Background Music, Script to Expand to an External Hard Drive already installed, Overclocking options and a lot more!
We’ve tested and configured almost every single game on this image, and all games come with a preview image and video!
Again, everything comes setup already for you! Just put on your Pi and play! we’ve included instructions and the card comes on a big DVD case with a collectible cover, like all our other collections, so you can store your card safely after you are done playing and you have a nice box to display on your shelf!
→ The Features
– microSD card used is either a SanDisk Ultra Class 10 A1 128GB Micro SD Card or Class 10 Samsung 128GB MicroSD EVO Select, depending on stock. SD Adapter is included.
– Custom SEGA-style theme, to get you that SEGA feeling when browsing through the menu!
– A complete SEGA CD / MEGA CD collection. It’s the definitive collection of all the SEGA CD fans! We’ve even included all known unreleased prototypes, and a number of magazine demo CDs. All games released in the US, Japan and Europe are also represented! Nearly all games work fine on the Raspberry Pi 3B or 3B+.
– Many other scripts included, like The Bezel Project, Expend to External Hard Drive and Background Music. Random Custom loading screens, splash screens and a lot more! Bezels are disabled by default, but it’s easy to enable them on the settings.
– Includes detailed instructions sheet on how to use our Card to turn your Raspberry Pi on the ultimate SEGA Retro Gaming Machine, covering topics such as configuring controllers, using Retropie, add more games to the SD card, and a lot more. If you are a beginner and is just starting on the Raspberry Pi hobby, these instructions are your life saver!
– All games include boxart, or a mixart image, plus a 30 second video snap preview of the game play on the menu, so you can quickly sneak peek a game and decide if you want to launch it and play. Images are of high quality and will let you browsing for hours, so you can just check the artwork of some of those classics!
– Retropie comes fully configured to use the Retro-bit 6-Button SEGA Genesis USB Arcade Pad out of the box! So, if you have this controller, just plug it on the Raspberry Pi before booting and you can start using it right away without the need to set it up properly. If you don’t have this controller, the instructions show you how to setup other USB controller types.
– Auction is for the microSD card only. No Raspberry Pi, controllers or any hardware is included other than the microSD card, a protective plastic case, a large DVD case with cover and the instructions.
→ Systems Included
MEGA CD Japan – 119
MEGA CD Europe – 96
SEGA CD – 149
SEGA CD 32X – 5
SEGA CD Magazine Demos – 22
SEGA CD Hacks – 1
SEGA CD Prototypes – 15
TOTAL = 407
Also include as a bonus, a complete Genesis / Megadrive and SEGA 32X collection, with almost 1000 games! Play the games or delete them if you want, but it’s a nice bonus!!!
– We reserve the right to add or remove games from the final product that will be sent to you in relation to the list of systems presented above. Rest assured, you’ll always receive 400+ games with your order. We are always improving the images, and this might reflect on the final product.
– We’ve tested nearly all games that come on this image. However a few games might not run 100% or run at all. We don’t guarantee any of the games will run to your satisfaction, please keep that in mind.
– As far as we are concerned, this is a complete SEGA CD / MEGA CD collection. Every single game or demo released for these systems worldwide is probably included, but if you have any questions about specific games, let us know.
→ Terms and Conditions
All sales are final. We don’t do refunds, but we might replace the items under special conditions. All items are tested before shipment. The card is tested thoroughly to ensure it is not corrupted. That being said, if you have any issues with your purchase, let us know and we can work something out with you. If you feel you have a defective item, please contact us within 24 HOURS UPON RECEIPT OF YOUR PACKAGE to be entitled to the replacement of your card. We will always work with you to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase and that the card runs flawlessly for you.
→ Defective microSDs
We test the cards thoroughly before shipment, but it’s always possible that the cards get damaged during shipment, if they get exposed to excessive temperatures. If you receive a card that does not work for some reason, please get in touch within 24 hours of receiving your order, and we will work out a replacement for you. We don’t accept complaints after that period. We are not responsible if the card gets damaged with use. We always recommend our customers to make a backup of the microSD on your computer, so if something happens, you can restore it and keep playing.
If we have all items in stock we usually ship in 3 to 4 days, however, it might take longer if we run out of cards or supplies. We will keep you posted.
Final Disclaimer: SD Card is pre-loaded with RetroPie, and Emulation Station which are Free and open source software. The included gaming software on this collection is either public domain, abandonware or is widely available in the Internet and it’s easy to find for free. You are only paying for the service which is my time I spend creating this image and setup, so you don’t have to rip your game CDs, ROM Cartridges or Arcade Boards! You are not paying for any ROMS or ISOS included in this setup. By purchasing ANY items from me you are contractually agreeing to the rules mentioned below: You own a licence for any ROM / image you use. You will NOT distribute any of these files illegally. You can evaluate the games you don’t own for 24 hours and after that period, you must delete from the SD card any games you don’t own. Printed materials were created by us, using designs under fair use, including cover and instructions.