64 GB Retropie Micro SD Card – 123 GAMES FROM THE PLAYSTATION 1 READY TO PLAY ON THE RASPBERRY PI!
Why get frustrated when trying to build your own PlayStation collection for the Retropie? We have a complete PLUG AND PLAY solution for you! Stick our 64GB MicroSD card on your Raspberry Pi 3B+ or 3B loaded with 123 games, plug your favorite controller, power the Pi on! Setup your controller and you are ready!
We’ve designed a custom theme, and organized the PS1 games into genres, so it’s easy for you navigate and find what you want to play among the 123 games included here! No more scrolling long lists of PS1 games in a single column on Retropie!
All games come with video previews of the gameplay, and 3D box art so you can quick peek at each game before playing. All menus were designed to look good on smaller screens and also on your large HD TV! Everything was designed with a perfect and nostalgic PS1 gaming experience in mind!
→ The Features
– microSD card used is either a SanDisk Ultra Class 10 A1 64GB Micro SD Card or a Class 10 Samsung 64GB MicroSD EVO Select, depending on stock. SD Adapter is included.
– All games are converted to the EBOOT.PBP format. Games in PBP format load faster and take less space on your SD Card, therefore our collection can fit more games and performs faster than any other available right now!
– All multi-disc games included are complete, with all their discs. PBP format games include all discs into the same file, so all games are complete, and disc swapping on retropie/emulation station is really simple. Other sellers include only the first disc of multi-game discs. All our multi-disc games listed are 100% complete.
– No repeat games, no hacks, fillers or prototype games. Only the best of the best is included.
– Includes detailed instructions sheet on tips on how to use our Card to turn your Raspberry Pi on the ultimate PlayStation mini console, covering topics such as configuring controllers, swapping game discs and how to add more games to the SD card!
– Custom and exclusive menu layout, with all games split into genres. No 123 list of games in one menu entry! You can find the game you want to play by genre easily on our custom menu layout.
– All games include a 3D box image of the game, and a 30 second video snap preview of the game play on the menu, so you can quickly sneak peek a game and decide if you want to launch it and play. Most games also includes descriptions and detailed data on the game.
→ The Games List
Please contact us so we can send you a list of all the titles that are included on the microSD card! We will even allow you to customize the list a little bit if you want, adding and removing any games you like! Just ask!
→ Terms and Conditions
All sales are final. We don’t do refunds, but we might replace the items under special conditions. All items are tested before shipment. The card is tested thoroughly to ensure it is not corrupted. That being said, if you have any issues with your purchase, let us know and we can work something out with you. If you feel you have a defective item, please contact us within 24 HOURS UPON RECEIPT OF YOUR PACKAGE to be entitled to the replacement of your card. We will always work with you to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase and that the card runs flawlessly for you.
→ Defective microSDs
We test the cards thoroughly before shipment, but it’s always possible that the cards get damaged during shipment, if they get exposed to excessive temperatures. If you receive a card that does not work for some reason, please get in touch within 24 hours of receiving your order, and we will work out a replacement for you. We don’t accept complaints after that period. We are not responsible if the card gets damaged with use. We always recommend our customers to make a backup of the microSD on your computer, so if something happens, you can restore it and keep playing.
If we have all items in stock we usually ship in 3 to 4 days, however, it might take longer if we run out of cards and need to order more. We will keep you posted.
Final Disclaimer: SD Card is pre-loaded with RetroPie, and Emulation Station which are Free and open source software. The included gaming software on this collection is either public domain, abandonware or is widely available in the Internet and it’s easy to find for free. You are only paying for the service which is my time I spend creating this image and setup, so you don’t have to rip your game CDs, ROM Cartridges or Arcade Boards! You are not paying for any ROMS or ISOS included in this setup. By purchasing ANY items from me you are contractually agreeing to the rules mentioned below: You own a licence for any ROM / image you use. You will NOT distribute any of these files illegally. You can evaluate the games you don’t own for 24 hours and after that period, you must delete from the SD card any games you don’t own. Printed materials were created by us, using designs under fair use, including cover and instructions.
There are no reviews yet.