This is what everyone was looking for! A no-hassle, MS-DOS exclusive Retropie image! It’s 500+ PC games pre-configured and ready to play on a Raspberry Pi 3B or 3B+! Like always, just stick to your Pi, and play!
THIS IS ONLY AVAILABLE FOR THE RASPBERRY PI 3B/3B+ AT THE MOMENT!
Setting up PC games to run on a Raspberry Pi can be really frustrating, so we did all the hard work for you, and selected 500 PC games that run smoothly on the Pi for you! So, why get frustrated when trying to build your own Games collection for the Raspberry Pi? We have a complete PLUG AND PLAY solution for you! Stick our 64GB MicroSD card on your Raspberry Pi 3B, 3B+ plug your USB mouse and keyboard, and maybe a controller, and you are ready to experience classic PC gaming on the Pi!
We’ve tested and configured every single game on this image, and most games come with a preview image and/or video! It comes with our exclusive DOS style theme, and all the games are split by style! Racing, Sports, Adventure, RPG, FPS… you go to the category you want, and select a game from there to start playing!
Again, everything comes setup already for you! Just put on your Pi and play! we’ve included instructions and the card comes on a big DVD case with a collectible cover, like all our other collections, so you can store your card safely after you are done playing and you have a nice box to display on your shelf!
THIS IS COMPATIBLE WITH THE PI 3/3B+ ONLY RIGHT NOW! We are not planning a Pi 4 version until an official Retropie for the Pi 4 is not released. PC games don’t run really well on the Pi 4 with the experimental Pi 4 image we are using.
→ The Features
– microSD card used is a class 10 A1 MicroSD Card (Sandisk, Samsung, Lexar, Onn, Silicon Power, PNY or compatible – All these brands have great performance and durability). The card brand you are getting depends on stock. SD Adapter is included.
– 500+ hand-picked DOS classics, including some CD-ROM games that run perfectly on the Raspberry Pi. All games were tested to work well.
– Includes detailed instructions sheet on how to use our Card to turn your Raspberry Pi on the ultimate Retro Gaming Machine, covering topics such as configuring controllers, using Retropie, add more games to the SD card, and a lot more. If you are a beginner and is just starting on the Raspberry Pi hobby, these instructions are your life saver!
– Most games include boxart, or a gameplay image showing on the Retropie menu, and some games also include a 30 second video snap preview of the game play on the menu, so you can quickly sneak peek a game and decide if you want to launch it and play.
– Sale is for the microSD card only. No Raspberry Pi, controllers or any hardware is included other than the microSD card, a protective plastic case, a large DVD case with cover and the instructions.
Contact us if you want to know if your favorite game is included!
– We reserve the right to add or remove games from the final product that will be sent to you in relation to the list of systems presented above. Rest assured, you’ll always receive 500+ games with your order. We are always improving the images, and this might reflect on the final product.
– We’ve tested nearly all games that come on this image. However a few games might not run 100% or run at all on your system, for some reason or another. We don’t guarantee any of the games will run to your satisfaction, please keep that in mind. This is emulation.
– Let us know if you need to know if a specific game is present or not on the collection. We can respond to special requests to add a game here and there for you before shipment, if it’s feasible.
→ Terms and Conditions
All sales are final. We don’t do refunds, but we might replace the items under special conditions. All items are tested before shipment. The card is tested thoroughly to ensure it is not corrupted. That being said, if you have any issues with your purchase, let us know and we can work something out with you. If you feel you have a defective item, please contact us within 24 HOURS UPON RECEIPT OF YOUR PACKAGE to be entitled to the replacement of your card. We will always work with you to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase and that the card runs flawlessly for you.
→ Defective microSDs
We test the cards thoroughly before shipment, but it’s always possible that the cards get damaged during shipment, if they get exposed to excessive temperatures. If you receive a card that does not work for some reason, please get in touch within 24 hours of receiving your order, and we will work out a replacement for you. We don’t accept complaints after that period. We are not responsible if the card gets damaged with use. We always recommend our customers to make a backup of the microSD on your computer, so if something happens, you can restore it and keep playing.
If we have all items in stock we usually ship in 3 to 4 days, however, it might take longer if we run out of cards or supplies. We will keep you posted. If you order Priority Mail, it does not mean your order ships quicker. It only means you’ll get it faster once it shipped, but production times are the same for free shipping and priority mail shipping, so keep that in mind before spending extra with Priority Mail shipping.
Final Disclaimer: SD Card is pre-loaded with RetroPie, and Emulation Station which are Free and open source software. The included gaming software on this collection is either public domain, abandonware or is widely available in the Internet and it’s easy to find for free. You are only paying for the service which is my time I spend creating this image and setup, so you don’t have to rip your game CDs, ROM Cartridges or Arcade Boards! You are not paying for any ROMS or ISOS included in this setup. By purchasing ANY items from me you are contractually agreeing to the rules mentioned below: You own a licence for any ROM / image you use. You will NOT distribute any of these files illegally. You can evaluate the games you don’t own for 24 hours and after that period, you must delete from the SD card any games you don’t own. Printed materials were created by us, using designs under fair use, including cover and instructions.