Get the COMPLETE USA, Japan and Europe Dreamcast Library on a 2TB external hard drive! It’s over 1000 Dreamcast titles, including all 3 regions releases, plus Indie/Homebrew titles and Atomiswave conversions for the Dreamcast. You can use them on emulators, burn on CDs to play on your Dreamcast or just use the TerraOnion MODE to play them on your original Dreamcast system!
Games are all in BIN+CUE or CDi format. This makes it easier to use them across all platforms. If you are looking for a ready to use solution, try our Raspberry Pi 4 Collection or our RetroBat Dreamcast Collection for PC.
– Media packs, with box art, video previews and logos, for your enjoyment, or to use them on the many front-ends available.
– Folders are organized in a way that it’s simple for you to pick what you want to play and drag to your Dreamcast MODE microSD card or SSD Hard Drive.
It’s the most complete SEGA Dreamcast Collection you’ll ever find!
– This hard drive does not play on a real Dreamcast console, nor it can plug directly to the MODE solution from TerraOnion installed on your Dreamcast. It’s an external drive to store a complete Dreamcast Library that can used in a number of ways. If you are looking for a plug and play solution, check our Raspberry Pi 4 Collection or our RetroBat Dreamcast Collection for PC.
We can offer this on an internal 2TB notebook size SATA hard drive, or a traditional external drive with a power supply. Just ask us! Hard drive brand will depend on stock, but we usually go with Western Digital or Seagate as our preferred brands.
– We reserve the right to add or remove games from the final product that will be sent to you in relation to the list of systems presented above. We are always improving the images, and this might reflect on the final product.
– We’ve tested nearly all games that come on this image. However a few games might not run 100% or run at all. We don’t guarantee any of the games will run to your satisfaction, please keep that in mind.
– Let us know if you need to know if a specific game is present or not on the collection. We can respond to special requests to add a game here and there for you before shipment.
→ Terms and Conditions
All sales are final. We don’t do refunds, but we might replace the items under special conditions. All items are tested before shipment. The card is tested thoroughly to ensure it is not corrupted. That being said, if you have any issues with your purchase, let us know and we can work something out with you. If you feel you have a defective item, please contact us within 24 HOURS UPON RECEIPT OF YOUR PACKAGE to be entitled to the replacement of your card. We will always work with you to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase and that the card runs flawlessly for you.
→ Defective Hard Drives
We test the drive thoroughly before shipment, but it’s always possible that it gets damaged during shipment. If you receive a drive that does not work for some reason, please get in touch with us within 24 hours of receiving your order, and we will work out a replacement for you. We don’t accept complaints after that period. We are not responsible if the drive gets damaged with use. We always recommend our customers to make a backup of the drive on your computer, so if something happens, you can restore it and keep playing.
Final Disclaimer: drive is pre-loaded with RetroBat, and Emulation Station which are Free and open source software. The included gaming software on this collection is either public domain, abandonware or is widely available in the Internet and it’s easy to find for free. You are only paying for the service which is my time I spend creating this image and setup, so you don’t have to rip your game CDs, ROM Cartridges or Arcade Boards! You are not paying for any ROMS or ISOS included in this setup. By purchasing ANY items from me you are contractually agreeing to the rules mentioned below: You own a license for any ROM / image you use. You will NOT distribute any of these files illegally. You can evaluate the games you don’t own for 24 hours and after that period, you must delete from the SD card any games you don’t own. Printed materials were created by us, using designs under fair use, including cover and instructions.
There are no reviews yet.