Want a no-hassle way to just start playing Dreamcast games on your PC? Our Plug-and-play Dreamcast collection for Windows is the solution! Just plug the USB drive on your PC and start the front-end! You are ready to go!
Includes a COMPLETE USA, Japan and Europe Dreamcast Library ready to play on the Windows PC on a 1TB external hard drive! It’s over 1000 Dreamcast titles, including all 3 regions releases, plus Indie/Homebrew titles and Atomiswave conversions for the Dreamcast.
If you are looking for a ready to use solution, try our Raspberry Pi 4 Collection or our RetroBat Dreamcast Collection for PC.
– Every game has a boxart image and most of them also include a video-preview so you can pick the game you’d like to play by looking at their gorgeous box art.
– Games are organized by their region, or if they are Indie titles or Ports. Everything is organized in a way that makes it a lot easier for you to navigate and select what you want to play!
– RetroBat front end runs on top of Retroarch and EmulationStation and it comes fully setup and ready to play on any modern Windows 10 PC.
– Includes the most complete SEGA Dreamcast Collection you’ll ever find!
– This hard drive does not play on a real Dreamcast console! It’s an external drive designed to be used with a Windows PC. You also can’t get these games and burn them to CDs or use with TerraOnion mode. All games were converted to CHD format to allow more space and to make them boot fast on a Windows PC. If you want to play Dreamcast games on a real Dreamcast, please check our GDEMU Dreamcast Collection and the Dreamcast MODE library. If you want to play on a the Raspberry Pi 4, take a look at our Dreamcast Collection for the Raspberry Pi 4.
We can offer this on an internal 2TB notebook size SATA hard drive, or a traditional external drive with a power supply. Just ask us! Hard drive brand will depend on stock, but we usually go with Western Digital or Seagate as our preferred brands.
→ Systems Included
Atomiswave Dreamcast Conversions
NEO-GEO Dreamcast Conversions
PC Dreamcast Conversions
700+ Games Total!
– We reserve the right to add or remove games from the final product that will be sent to you in relation to the list of systems presented above. We are always improving the images, and this might reflect on the final product.
– We’ve tested nearly all games that come on this image. However a few games might not run 100% or run at all. We don’t guarantee any of the games will run to your satisfaction, please keep that in mind.
– Let us know if you need to know if a specific game is present or not on the collection. We can respond to special requests to add a game here and there for you before shipment.
→ Terms and Conditions
All sales are final. We don’t do refunds, but we might replace the items under special conditions. All items are tested before shipment. The card is tested thoroughly to ensure it is not corrupted. That being said, if you have any issues with your purchase, let us know and we can work something out with you. If you feel you have a defective item, please contact us within 24 HOURS UPON RECEIPT OF YOUR PACKAGE to be entitled to the replacement of your card. We will always work with you to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase and that the card runs flawlessly for you.
→ Defective Hard Drives
We test the drive thoroughly before shipment, but it’s always possible that it gets damaged during shipment. If you receive a drive that does not work for some reason, please get in touch with us within 24 hours of receiving your order, and we will work out a replacement for you. We don’t accept complaints after that period. We are not responsible if the drive gets damaged with use. We always recommend our customers to make a backup of the drive on your computer, so if something happens, you can restore it and keep playing.
If we have all items in stock we usually ship in 3 to 4 days, however, it might take longer if we run out of drives or supplies. We will keep you posted.
Final Disclaimer: drive is pre-loaded with RetroBat, and Emulation Station which are Free and open source software. The included gaming software on this collection is either public domain, abandonware or is widely available in the Internet and it’s easy to find for free. You are only paying for the service which is my time I spend creating this image and setup, so you don’t have to rip your game CDs, ROM Cartridges or Arcade Boards! You are not paying for any ROMS or ISOS included in this setup. By purchasing ANY items from me you are contractually agreeing to the rules mentioned below: You own a license for any ROM / image you use. You will NOT distribute any of these files illegally. You can evaluate the games you don’t own for 24 hours and after that period, you must delete from the SD card any games you don’t own. Printed materials were created by us, using designs under fair use, including cover and instructions.