It is finally here! The Definitive Arcade Collection for the Raspberry Pi 4! Play it on your Wide Screen HD Monitor, vertical monitor, or 4:5 / 4:3 aspect ratio arcade monitor, it does not matter! We’ve included 5 different themes that will allow you to pick the aspect ratio in which you’d like to play, and all you need to do is stick the card on your Raspberry Pi 4, setup your controller and play!
It’s over 3000 games, including:
– 2000+ Arcade Classics
– Complete NEO-GEO Arcade Library
– Complete Capcom CPS-1, CPS-2 and CPS-3 Library, including clones and hacks!
– All 4 Player games you’d like to have for TMNT Arcade 1UP Modded Cabinets!
– Complete Atomiswave Library
– Complete SEGA Naomi Library
– Complete CAVE Shooters Library
– Killer Instinct 1 & 2!
– A really cool selection of Hacks and Bootlegs of the most famous arcade games ever created!
– Play on regular HD monitors and TVs, or on Arcade setups with Arcade 1UP or any other using the Raspberry Pi 4.
– 5 Different themes to pick from!
This collection is exclusive to the Raspberry Pi 4. The Pi 3B/3B+ does not have enough power to play games such as Naomi, Atomiswave or Killer Instinct properly.
→ The Features
– microSD card used is a class 10 A1 MicroSD Card (Sandisk, Samsung, Lexar, Onn, Silicon Power, PNY or compatible – All these brands have great performance and durability). The card brand you are getting depends on stock. SD Adapter is included.
– Includes detailed instructions sheet on how to use our Card to turn your Raspberry Pi on the ultimate Arcade Machine, covering topics such as configuring controllers, initial setup, selecting retropie themes, etc!
– Nearly all games include a 30 second video snap preview of the game play on the menu, so you can quickly sneak peek a game and decide if you want to launch it and play.
→ Terms and Conditions
All sales are final. We don’t do refunds, but we might replace the items under special conditions. All items are tested before shipment. The card is tested thoroughly to ensure it is not corrupted. That being said, if you have any issues with your purchase, let us know and we can work something out with you. If you feel you have a defective item, please contact us within 24 HOURS UPON RECEIPT OF YOUR PACKAGE to be entitled to the replacement of your card. We will always work with you to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase and that the card runs flawlessly for you.
→ Defective microSDs
We test the cards thoroughly before shipment, but it’s always possible that the cards get damaged during shipment, if they get exposed to excessive temperatures. If you receive a card that does not work for some reason, please get in touch within 24 hours of receiving your order, and we will work out a replacement for you. We don’t accept complaints after that period. We are not responsible if the card gets damaged with use. We always recommend our customers to make a backup of the microSD on your computer, so if something happens, you can restore it and keep playing.
Final Disclaimer: SD Card is pre-loaded with RetroPie, and Emulation Station which are Free and open source software. The included gaming software on this collection is either public domain, abandonware or is widely available in the Internet and it’s easy to find for free. You are only paying for the service which is my time I spend creating this image and setup, so you don’t have to rip your game CDs, ROM Cartridges or Arcade Boards! You are not paying for any ROMS or ISOS included in this setup. By purchasing ANY items from me you are contractually agreeing to the rules mentioned below: You own a license for any ROM / image you use. You will NOT distribute any of these files illegally. You can evaluate the games you don’t own for 24 hours and after that period, you must delete from the SD card any games you don’t own. Printed materials were created by us, using designs under fair use, including cover and instructions.