One of our top sellers, the Arcade 32GB Retropie Collection is a treat for everyone that loves the arcades! Enjoy 2422 arcade games using either EmulationStation or Attract Mode as your front end! Games are split into categories, or developers. If you want to play Konami games, go to the Konami tab and find all the Konami arcade machines you remember fondly. The same goes for Atari, Namco, SNK, SEGA and many more Arcade manufacturers.
This is a version of our ARCADE 32 COLLECTION, formatted for Arcade 1UP modded cabinets with the Raspberry Pi 3B or 3B+ and a 5:4 screen aspect ratio. Click here to get the original Arcade 32 collection for HD screens only.
The image will boot into EmulationStation and our 5:4 exclusive theme, however, you can switch to Attract Mode at any time and play from there. The image can be used both in 5:4 screens and 16:9 like a regular HD monitor.
This collection is exclusive to the Raspberry Pi 3B/3B+ currently.
→ The Collection Features
– It comes formatted for Arcade 1UP’s 5:4 screen aspect ratio, present in cabinets like Street Fighter and Final Fight from Arcade 1UP.
– Nearly all classic arcade machines ever made are included, a total of 2422 games. This is the definitive Arcade Collection for your Raspberry Pi! Everything from Metal Slug to Space Invaders is included and nearly all games work fine on the Raspberry Pi 3B or 3B+.
– All games include a 30 second video snap preview of the game play on the menu, so you can quickly sneak peek a game and decide if you want to launch it and play.
– EmulationStation and Attract Mode are installed and included. Use the frontend you like the best!
→ What Do You Get With Your Purchase?
- If this is your first digital purchase at our website, we will setup an account for you so you can access the files for the image you’ve purchased. If you have purchased a digital delivery product before, we will add your purchase to your previously existing account, so you can have access to your purchase quickly, and manage all your purchases on the same place.
- Files for your purchase are compressed using 7zip, and split in volumes of either 700Mb or 4096Mb. Download all the files and use 7zip to uncompress them and create the image to be flashed on a microSD card. You’ll need a computer to do all that. Any computer will do.
- Also available to download are manuals, guides, and all the tools you might need to use your digital purchase. Please read all instructions before starting.
- Access to a history of versions of the collection you’ve purchased. We update our collections from time to time, with new games, artwork, video snaps and updated gameslist.xml files with more information about the games and a lot more. If you are not happy with the latest version, you’ll be able to get a previous version and try it. All files are clearly named so you can figure out which version you are downloading, plus the “whatsnew.txt” file have all the information for the versions available and their updates.
→ Digital Delivery Terms and Conditions
PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU READ ALL THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF YOUR DIGITAL PURCHASE BELOW.
All sales are final. Refunds or cancellations are not allowed on digital purchases.
If this is your first purchase of a digital product from us, after you place your order and your card is processed, we will setup your access account to the digital goods. PLEASE ALLOW US FROM 30 MINUTES TO 12 HOURS TO SETUP YOUR ACCOUNT. After we check everything, you will receive a link by e-mail so you can setup your password and access the files immediately. After your password is setup, you can access the service normally and download your digital purchase.
If you order more than one digital item at any time, all your digital purchases will be placed under the same account. You’ll be notified when your new items are available for download on your account.
There are no limits to how many times you’ll download your files, and there are no time limits on the account, however, we track IP addresses and devices used to download the files, and any abuse will be punished with the cancellation of the account. We reserve the right to cancel your account without warning if abuse is detected, so please don’t share your login credentials with anyone.
You can access your account and download your purchases for as long as the service exists and the servers are up. We reserve the right to close all services and pull items from digital download at any time, either by third-party requests such as by those made by copyright holders, and by our own volition, so please download all you need as soon as you can.
You are entitled to download all and any versions of the collection or collections you purchased for as long as they are available on the server. Every time we update a collection, it will be uploaded to the server in 72 hours, and you’ll be able to download the latest, updated version. We will always try to keep the previous versions available on the server, at least for as long as we can. We might remove older versions from the server for various reasons, including the ones mentioned above.
Please note that the digital download items are the same as the physical ones we sell, and these were tested extensivelly and are known to work properly. That being said, please note that even though the vast majority of games included on the collection will work, we can’t guarantee specific games will work as intended, or will work at all.
If you have any issues with your purchase, let us know and we can work something out with you. We will always work with you to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase and that the image runs flawlessly for you.
→ Final Product Disclaimer
SD Card image is pre-loaded with RetroPie and Emulation Station which are Free and open source software. The included gaming software on this collection is either public domain, abandonware or is widely available in the Internet and it’s easy to find for free. You are only paying for the service which is the time we spent creating this image and setup, so you don’t have to rip your game CDs, ROM Cartridges or Arcade Boards yourself, neither look for the correct files to download.
You are not paying for any ROMS or ISOS included in this setup. By purchasing ANY items from us you are contractually agreeing to the rules mentioned below: 1. You own a licence for any ROM / image you use. 2. You will NOT distribute any of these files illegally. 3. You can evaluate the games you don’t own for 24 hours and after that period, you must delete from the SD card any games you don’t own.
Printed materials were created by us, using logos and designs under fair use, including cover and instructions. Reproduction for resale of these items is not permitted.