SEGA Library 128 GB MicroSD Card
9,500+ TITLES ORGANIZED AND READY TO USE ON TERRA ONION’S MEGA SD FPGA CARTRIDGE
Why get frustrated when trying to build your own SEGA Games collection for the MEGA SD FPGA CARTRIDGE? We have a complete PLUG AND PLAY solution for you! Download our 128GB MicroSD card image with 9,500+ games, and flash on a 128GB or bigger microSD card, and you are ready to go!
This is a curated selection of games that run really nicely on the MEGA SD cart or in any other emulator for PC. Games are organized by system and area, so it’s easy to navigate and find what you want to play.
SEGA CD / MEGA CD titles are in BIN+CUE format. Also included unzipped Mega Drive / Genesis and Master System ROMs.
A total of 9,500+ titles is available! No repeats, no ROM Hacks, only the best stuff is included!
MicroSD card used is either a SanDisk Ultra Class 10 A1 128GB Micro SD Card or Class 10 Samsung 128GB MicroSD EVO Select, depending on stock. SD Adapter is included.
→ Systems Included
Mega Drive (Japanese)
Genesis / Mega Drive (USA/Europe)
SEGA CD / MEGA CD
– Everything was tested on PC emulators and it’s know to be working fine, however, we can’t guarantee everything will work 100% on the MEGA SG FPGA CARTRIDGE. It’s expected to, but not guaranteed.
→ What Do You Get With Your Purchase?
- If this is your first digital purchase at our website, we will setup an account for you so you can access the files for the image you’ve purchased. If you have purchased a digital delivery product before, we will add your purchase to your previously existing account, so you can have access to your purchase quickly, and manage all your purchases on the same place.
- Files for your purchase are compressed using 7zip, and split in volumes of either 700Mb or 4096Mb. Download all the files and use 7zip to uncompress them and create the image to be flashed on a microSD card. You’ll need a computer to do all that. Any computer will do.
- Also available are the files in “open” format, where you just download the games and isos and put them on a microSD card to build the collection.
- Also available to download are manuals, guides, and all the tools you might need to use your digital purchase. Please read all instructions before starting.
- Access to a history of versions of the collection you’ve purchased. We update our collections from time to time, with new games, artwork, video snaps and updated gameslist.xml files with more information about the games and a lot more. If you are not happy with the latest version, you’ll be able to get a previous version and try it. All files are clearly named so you can figure out which version you are downloading, plus the “whatsnew.txt” file have all the information for the versions available and their updates.
→ Digital Delivery Terms and Conditions
PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU READ ALL THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF YOUR DIGITAL PURCHASE BELOW.
All sales are final. Refunds or cancellations are not allowed on digital purchases.
If this is your first purchase of a digital product from us, after you place your order and your card is processed, we will setup your access account to the digital goods. PLEASE ALLOW US FROM 30 MINUTES TO 12 HOURS TO SETUP YOUR ACCOUNT. After we check everything, you will receive a link by e-mail so you can setup your password and access the files immediately. After your password is setup, you can access the service normally and download your digital purchase.
If you order more than one digital item at any time, all your digital purchases will be placed under the same account. You’ll be notified when your new items are available for download on your account.
There are no limits to how many times you’ll download your files, and there are no time limits on the account, however, we track IP addresses and devices used to download the files, and any abuse will be punished with the cancellation of the account. We reserve the right to cancel your account without warning if abuse is detected, so please don’t share your login credentials with anyone.
You can access your account and download your purchases for as long as the service exists and the servers are up. We reserve the right to close all services and pull items from digital download at any time, either by third-party requests such as by those made by copyright holders, and by our own volition, so please download all you need as soon as you can.
You are entitled to download all and any versions of the collection or collections you purchased for as long as they are available on the server. Every time we update a collection, it will be uploaded to the server in 72 hours, and you’ll be able to download the latest, updated version. We will always try to keep the previous versions available on the server, at least for as long as we can. We might remove older versions from the server for various reasons, including the ones mentioned above.
Please note that the digital download items are the same as the physical ones we sell, and these were tested extensively and are known to work properly. That being said, please note that even though the vast majority of games included on the collection will work, we can’t guarantee specific games will work as intended, or will work at all.
If you have any issues with your purchase, let us know and we can work something out with you. We will always work with you to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase and that the image runs flawlessly for you.
→ Final Product Disclaimer
SD Card image is pre-loaded with RetroPie and Emulation Station which are Free and open source software. The included gaming software on this collection is either public domain, abandonware or is widely available in the Internet and it’s easy to find for free. You are only paying for the service which is the time we spent creating this image and setup, so you don’t have to rip your game CDs, ROM Cartridges or Arcade Boards yourself, neither look for the correct files to download.
You are not paying for any ROMS or ISOS included in this setup. By purchasing ANY items from us you are contractually agreeing to the rules mentioned below: 1. You own a license for any ROM / image you use. 2. You will NOT distribute any of these files illegally. 3. You can evaluate the games you don’t own for 24 hours and after that period, you must delete from the SD card any games you don’t own.
Printed materials were created by us, using logos and designs under fair use, including cover and instructions. Reproduction for resale of these items is not permitted.
There are no reviews yet.