Arcade and Console Optimum 256 GB Retropie MicroSD Card – THE DEFINITIVE COLLECTION ON RETROPIE FOR ARCADE 1UP MODDERS!
13,000+ TITLES READY TO PLAY ON YOUR RASPBERRY PI RETROFITTED INTO AN ARCADE 1UP CABINET!
AVAILABLE FOR THE RASPBERRY PI 3B/3B+ and 4!!
Why get frustrated when trying to build your own Games collection for you Arcade 1UP Cabinet you just built with a Raspberry Pi inside? We have a complete PLUG AND PLAY solution for you! Stick our 256GB MicroSD card on your Raspberry Pi 3B, 3B+ or 4 loaded with 13,000+ selected games, setup the controllers and you are ready!
We’ve tested and configured almost every single game on this image, and most games come with a preview image and video! It comes with a 5:4 Theme that fits any Arcade 1UP Horizontal Cabinet! WE also included our traditional theme, just in case you want to play on a regular setup with the Pi plugged on a HDMI 1080p monitor.
Again, everything comes setup already for you! Just put on your Pi and play! we’ve included instructions and the card comes on a big DVD case with a collectible cover, like all our other collections, so you can store your card safely after you are done playing and you have a nice box to display on your shelf!
DON’T FORGET TO PICK THE CORRECT VERSION FOR YOUR RASPBERRY PI! WE ARE OFFERING VERSIONS FOR PI 3 and 4 NOW, AND THESE ARE DIFFERENT FROM EACH OTHER, meaning they have the same number of games and the same theme, but a Pi 3B/3B+ version will not work on a Pi 4 and vice-versa, so pick the right option for your system!
→ The Features
– microSD card used is a class 10 A1 MicroSD Card (Sandisk, Samsung, Lexar, Onn, Silicon Power, PNY or compatible – All these brands have great performance and durability). The card brand you are getting depends on stock. SD Adapter is included.
– Systems and games included were hand-picked to best fit the arcade controls of an Arcade 1UP Cabinet. Computer games require mouse and keyboard most of the times and were left off, except for a few MSX games that will run out of the bat with a joystick, so some of those are included. We’ve included 100 Arcade-like PlayStation games, 1500+ Arcade machines, and complete collections for all console systems listed below! Nearly all games work fine on the Raspberry Pi 3B or 3B+. Compatibility with Pi 4 is really good. N64 games still don’t emulate well even on a Pi 4, so those were not included. If you want these included, please let us know. We can replace the for something else. Atari 5200 games require the Keyboard to start a game and for some inputs during the games, so it was left out.
– Includes detailed instructions sheet on how to use our Card to turn your Arcade 1UP + Raspberry Pi Combo on the ultimate Retro Gaming Machine, covering topics such as configuring controllers, using Retropie, add more games to the SD card, and a lot more. If you are a beginner and is just starting on the Raspberry Pi hobby, these instructions are your life saver!
– Most games include boxart, or a mixart image, plus a 30 second video snap preview of the game play on the menu, so you can quickly sneak peek a game and decide if you want to launch it and play. Images are of high quality and will let you browsing for hours, so you can just check the artwork of some of those classics!
– Listing is for the microSD card only. No Raspberry Pi, controllers or any hardware is included other than the microSD card, a protective plastic case, a large DVD case with cover and the instructions.
→ Systems Included
Arcade LaserDisc Daphne (Dragon’s Lair / Dragon’s Lair 2 / Space Ace / Super Don-Quijote)
Capcom Play System (Arcade CPS-1, CPS-2 and CPS-3)
Family Computer (Famicom)
Famicom Disk System
Game & Watch
Mega Drive (Japan)
Genesis / Mega Drive (USA/Europe)
NEO-GEO Pocket Color
PC-Engine Super CD-ROM 2
NEC Super Grafx
Videopac / Odyssey 2
TOTAL = 13,000+ games!
Contact us if you want to know if your favorite game is included!
– We reserve the right to add or remove games from the final product that will be sent to you in relation to the list of systems presented above. Rest assured, you’ll always receive 13,000+ games with your order. We are always improving the images, and this might reflect on the final product.
– We’ve tested nearly all games that come on this image. However a few games might not run 100% or run at all. We don’t guarantee any of the games will run to your satisfaction, please keep that in mind before ordering.
– Let us know if you need to know if a specific game is present or not on the collection. We can respond to special requests to add a game here and there for you before shipment.
→ Terms and Conditions
All sales are final. We don’t do refunds, but we might replace the items under special conditions. All items are tested before shipment. The card is tested thoroughly to ensure it is not corrupted. That being said, if you have any issues with your purchase, let us know and we can work something out with you. If you feel you have a defective item, please contact us within 24 HOURS UPON RECEIPT OF YOUR PACKAGE to be entitled to the replacement of your card. We will always work with you to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase and that the card runs flawlessly for you.
→ Defective microSDs
We test the cards thoroughly before shipment, but it’s always possible that the cards get damaged during shipment, if they get exposed to excessive temperatures. If you receive a card that does not work for some reason, please get in touch within 24 hours of receiving your order, and we will work out a replacement for you. We don’t accept complaints after that period. We are not responsible if the card gets damaged with use. We always recommend our customers to make a backup of the microSD on your computer, so if something happens, you can restore it and keep playing.
Final Disclaimer: SD Card is pre-loaded with RetroPie, and Emulation Station which are Free and open source software. The included gaming software on this collection is either public domain, abandonware or is widely available in the Internet and it’s easy to find for free. You are only paying for the service which is my time I spend creating this image and setup, so you don’t have to rip your game CDs, ROM Cartridges or Arcade Boards! You are not paying for any ROMS or ISOS included in this setup. By purchasing ANY items from me you are contractually agreeing to the rules mentioned below: You own a license for any ROM / image you use. You will NOT distribute any of these files illegally. You can evaluate the games you don’t own for 24 hours and after that period, you must delete from the SD card any games you don’t own. Printed materials were created by us, using designs under fair use, including cover and instructions.