Arcade, Console and Computer Ultimate 128 GB Retropie MicroSD Card – THE DEFINITIVE COLLECTION ON RETROPIE!
22,000+ TITLES WITH RETROPIE 4.4 (Pi3) or 4.5.1 (Pi4), READY TO PLAY ON YOUR RASPBERRY PI!
NEW VERSION, WITH 22,000 GAMES AND ALSO AVAILABLE FOR THE RASPBERRY PI 4!!
Why get frustrated when trying to build your own Games collection for the Raspberry Pi? We have a complete PLUG AND PLAY solution for you! Stick our 128GB MicroSD card on your Raspberry Pi 3B, 3B+ or 4 loaded with 22,000+ games, plug your favorite USB controller and power the Pi on! You are ready!
We’ve tested and configured almost every single game on this image, and most games come with a preview image and video! It comes with 3 pre-installed themes you can pick from that are clean, modern and easy to use and are not found on the official ES Themes repository, however, you can install more Themes if you want!
Again, everything comes setup already for you! Just put on your Pi and play! we’ve included instructions and the card comes on a big DVD case with a collectible cover, like all our other collections, so you can store your card safely after you are done playing and you have a nice box to display on your shelf!
DON’T FORGET TO PICK THE CORRECT VERSION FOR YOUR RASPBERRY PI! WE ARE OFFERING VERSIONS FOR PI 3 and 4 NOW, AND THESE ARE DIFFERENT FROM EACH OTHER, meaning they have the same number of games and the same theme, but a Pi 3B/3B+ version will not work on a Pi 4 and vice-versa, so pick the right option for your system!
→ The Features
– microSD card used is a class 10 A1 MicroSD Card (Sandisk, Samsung, Lexar, Onn, Silicon Power, PNY or compatible – All these brands have great performance and durability). The card brand you are getting depends on stock. SD Adapter is included.
– 50+ systems, some of them with complete collections, so you’ll have definitive collections of all the systems from the past you’ve ever wanted! Nearly all games work fine on the Raspberry Pi 3B or 3B+. Compatibility with Pi 4 is really good, and a number of N64 games that don’t work at all on the Pi 3B and 3B+, do work well on Pi 4, but not all games.
– Also included are the best Arcade, 8-Bit and 16-Bit console and computer games hacks available. Only the best hacks are included, so we don’t fill the microSD card with unnecessary garbage. Also hacks are placed on separate folders, so you can ignore them, or just delete their entire sections altogether, if you don’t want to keep them and want to clear up space on the card for other stuff.
– Includes detailed instructions sheet on how to use our Card to turn your Raspberry Pi on the ultimate Retro Gaming Machine, covering topics such as configuring controllers, using Retropie, add more games to the SD card, and a lot more. If you are a beginner and is just starting on the Raspberry Pi hobby, these instructions are your life saver!
– Most games include boxart, or a mixart image, plus a 30 second video snap preview of the game play on the menu, so you can quickly sneak peek a game and decide if you want to launch it and play. Images are of high quality and will let you browsing for hours, so you can just check the artwork of some of those classics!
– Auction is for the microSD card only. No Raspberry Pi, controllers or any hardware is included other than the microSD card, a protective plastic case, a large DVD case with cover and the instructions.
→ Systems Included
Commodore Amiga (ECS/OCS) – 1778
Commodore Amiga (AGA) – 118
Commodore Amiga CD32 – 118
Amstrad CPC – 314
Arcade Classics (MAME/Final Burn Alpha) – 1495
Arcade Hacks – 42
Atari 2600 – 664
Atari 5200 – 73
Atari 7800 – 60
Atari Lynx – 83
Commodore 64 – 3261
Commodore 64 Hacks – 568
ColecoVision – 153
Capcom Play System (Arcade CPS-1, CPS-2 and CPS-3) – 79
Family Computer (Famicom) – 1410
Famicom Disk System – 134
Game & Watch – 54
Game Gear – 335
Game Boy – 576
Gameboy Advanced – 1037
Gameboy Color – 588
Mattel Intellivision – 138
Master System – 342
Mega Drive (Japanese) – 458
Genesis / Mega Drive (USA/Europe) – 856
Genesis Hacks – 154
MSX 1 – 620
MSX 2 – 157
N64 – 303
NEO-GEO Arcade – 141
NES – 817
NEO-GEO Pocket – 9
NEO-GEO Pocket Color – 82
PC-Engine – 292
PC-Engine Super CD-ROM 2 – 6
PSP Minis – 294
PlayStation – 10
SEGA 32X – 32
SEGA CD – 125
SEGA SG-1000 – 68
NEC Super Grafx – 5
Super Famicom – 226
SFC Satellaview – 149
SNES – 806
TurboGrafx 16 – 94
Vectrex – 26
Videopac / Odyssey 2 – 75
Virtual Boy – 27
WonderSwan – 109
WonderSwan Color – 92
Sharp X68000 – 1337
Sinclair ZX Spectrum – 1225
TOTAL = 22,000+ games!
Contact us if you want to know if your favorite game is included!
– Commodore Amiga and CD32 Games load from WHDLoad images, so you don’t need to worry about disc swapping, etc.Games run perfectly and at great speeds.
– Computer systems like the Amstrad, Commodore 64, ZX Spectrum and the MSX might need a USB keyboard attached to the Pi so you can load and/or play the games.
– We reserve the right to add or remove games from the final product that will be sent to you in relation to the list of systems presented above. Rest assured, you’ll always receive 22,000+ games with your order. We are always improving the images, and this might reflect on the final product.
– We’ve tested nearly all games that come on this image. However a few games might not run 100% or run at all. We don’t guarantee any of the games will run to your satisfaction, please keep that in mind. N64 Games almost don’t run at all on the Pi 3B/3B+, but runs a bit better on the Pi 4, in which some of the games are quite playable, so keep that in mind before ordering.
– Let us know if you need to know if a specific game is present or not on the collection. We can respond to special requests to add a game here and there for you before shipment.
→ Terms and Conditions
All sales are final. We don’t do refunds, but we might replace the items under special conditions. All items are tested before shipment. The card is tested thoroughly to ensure it is not corrupted. That being said, if you have any issues with your purchase, let us know and we can work something out with you. If you feel you have a defective item, please contact us within 24 HOURS UPON RECEIPT OF YOUR PACKAGE to be entitled to the replacement of your card. We will always work with you to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase and that the card runs flawlessly for you.
→ Defective microSDs
We test the cards thoroughly before shipment, but it’s always possible that the cards get damaged during shipment, if they get exposed to excessive temperatures. If you receive a card that does not work for some reason, please get in touch within 24 hours of receiving your order, and we will work out a replacement for you. We don’t accept complaints after that period. We are not responsible if the card gets damaged with use. We always recommend our customers to make a backup of the microSD on your computer, so if something happens, you can restore it and keep playing.
If we have all items in stock we usually ship in 3 to 4 days, however, it might take longer if we run out of cards or supplies. We will keep you posted. If you order Priority Mail from ETSY, it does not mean your order ships quicker. It only means you’ll get it faster once it shipped, but production times are the same for free shipping and priority mail shipping, so keep that in mind before spending extra with Priority Mail shipping.
Final Disclaimer: SD Card is pre-loaded with RetroPie, and Emulation Station which are Free and open source software. The included gaming software on this collection is either public domain, abandonware or is widely available in the Internet and it’s easy to find for free. You are only paying for the service which is my time I spend creating this image and setup, so you don’t have to rip your game CDs, ROM Cartridges or Arcade Boards! You are not paying for any ROMS or ISOS included in this setup. By purchasing ANY items from me you are contractually agreeing to the rules mentioned below: You own a licence for any ROM / image you use. You will NOT distribute any of these files illegally. You can evaluate the games you don’t own for 24 hours and after that period, you must delete from the SD card any games you don’t own. Printed materials were created by us, using designs under fair use, including cover and instructions.