NEO-GEO AND SNK COMPLETE RETROPIE COLLECTION on MicroSD Card – 280+ SNK TITLES WITH RETROPIE, READY TO PLAY ON YOUR RASPBERRY PI 4 or Pi 400!
Why get frustrated when trying to build your own NEO-GEO Collection for the Retropie? We have a complete PLUG AND PLAY solution for you! Stick our MicroSD card on your Raspberry Pi 4 or Pi 400 preloaded with 280+ SNK NEO-GEO games, plug your favorite USB controller and power the Pi on! You are ready!
We’ve included not only the NEO-GEO Arcade games (141 total), but also 40+ SNK Arcade classics from the pre-NEO-GEO era, and the NEO-GEO Pocket portable games! A fantastic trip down to the 80’s and 90’s for one of the most relevant Japanese game developers of all time!
THIS IS THE DEFINITIVE SNK NEO-GEO EXPERIENCE ON THE RASPBERRY PI!!
AVAILABLE FOR THE RASPBERRY PI 3B/3B+ and 4!!
→ The Features
– microSD card used is a class 10 A1 MicroSD Card (Sandisk, Samsung, Lexar, Onn, Silicon Power, PNY or compatible – All these brands have great performance and durability). The card brand you are getting depends on stock. SD Adapter is included.
– Games comprehend the entire library for the SNK NEO-GEO and the NEO-GEO Pocket / Pocket Color, as well as including most of the Arcade Machines from the pre-NEO-GEO era. Nearly all games work fine on the Raspberry Pi 4 and Pi 400. All Arcade and NEO-GEO games include video previews, to make your front end experience even better!
– Includes detailed instructions sheet on how to use our Card, covering topics such as configuring controllers, using Retropie and solutions to the most common issues.
– Custom and Exclusive NEO-GEO X Retropie theme, modified to add SNK and NEO-GEO Pocket games. The complete SNK experience on the Raspberry Pi.
– Background gaming music to keep you in the gaming mood!
– We reserve the right to add or remove games from the final product that will be sent to you in relation to the list of systems presented above. We are always improving the images, and this might reflect on the final product.
– We’ve tested nearly all games that come on this image. However a few games might not run 100% or run at all. We don’t guarantee any of the games will run to your satisfaction, please keep that in mind.
– Let us know if you need to know if a specific game is present or not on the collection. We can respond to special requests to add a game here and there for you before shipment, but we’ve included nearly all PC-Engine games ever published, except for some mature-themed games that we felt to be inappropriate.
→ Terms and Conditions
All sales are final. We don’t do refunds, but we might replace the items under special conditions. All items are tested before shipment. The card is tested thoroughly to ensure it is not corrupted. That being said, if you have any issues with your purchase, let us know and we can work something out with you. If you feel you have a defective item, please contact us within 24 HOURS UPON RECEIPT OF YOUR PACKAGE to be entitled to the replacement of your card. We will always work with you to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase and that the card runs flawlessly for you.
→ Defective microSDs
We test the cards thoroughly before shipment, but it’s always possible that the cards get damaged during shipment, if they get exposed to excessive temperatures. If you receive a card that does not work for some reason, please get in touch within 24 hours of receiving your order, and we will work out a replacement for you. We don’t accept complaints after that period. We are not responsible if the card gets damaged with use. We always recommend our customers to make a backup of the microSD on your computer, so if something happens, you can restore it and keep playing.
Final Disclaimer: SD Card is pre-loaded with RetroPie, and Emulation Station which are Free and open source software. The included gaming software on this collection is either public domain, abandonware or is widely available in the Internet and it’s easy to find for free. You are only paying for the service which is my time I spend creating this image and setup, so you don’t have to rip your game CDs, ROM Cartridges or Arcade Boards! You are not paying for any ROMS or ISOS included in this setup. By purchasing ANY items from me you are contractually agreeing to the rules mentioned below: You own a license for any ROM / image you use. You will NOT distribute any of these files illegally. You can evaluate the games you don’t own for 24 hours and after that period, you must delete from the SD card any games you don’t own. Printed materials were created by us, using designs under fair use, including cover and instructions.
There are no reviews yet.