SEGA Complete Collection 256 GB Retropie MicroSD Card – THE DEFINITIVE COLLECTION ON RETROPIE!
2500+ TITLES WITH RETROPIE, READY TO PLAY ON YOUR RASPBERRY PI 4 AND 400!
Why get frustrated when trying to build your own SEGA Games collection for the Retropie? We have a complete PLUG AND PLAY solution for you! Stick our 256GB MicroSD card on your Raspberry Pi 4 loaded with 2,500+ games, plug your favorite USB controller and power the Pi on! You are ready!
Ready to travel through the history of one of the most relevant gaming companies of all time? From the early inception with the SG-1000 and the SC-3000 to the SEGA CD 32X, you’ll find it all on this collection, even the Arcade machines from the period! You’ll get a complete historic SEGA collection that runs perfectly on the Raspberry Pi 4 or Pi 400!
We’ve tested and configured almost every single game on this image, and all games come with a preview image and video!
Again, everything comes setup already for you! Just put on your Pi 4 and play! we’ve included instructions and the card comes on a big DVD case with a collectible cover, like all our other collections, so you can store your card safely after you are done playing and you have a nice box to display on your shelf!
AVAILABLE FOR THE RASPBERRY PI 3B/3B+ and 4!!
– Please note: Our products do not come with Collectible Case and Cover anymore! Images on the listing are for illustration purposes only!
→ The Features
– microSD card used is a class 10 A1 MicroSD Card (Sandisk, Samsung, Lexar, Onn, Silicon Power, PNY or compatible – All these brands have great performance and durability). The card brand you are getting depends on stock. SD Adapter is included.
– Custom SEGA-style theme, to get you that SEGA feeling when browsing through the menu, including background music!
– A complete SEGA vintage systems collection. It’s the definitive collection of all the SEGA systems from the past you’ve ever wanted! Nearly all games work perfectly on the Raspberry Pi 4.
– All games include boxart, or a mixart image, plus a 30 second video snap preview of the game play on the menu, so you can quickly sneak peek a game and decide if you want to launch it and play. Images are of high quality and will let you browsing for hours, so you can just check the artwork of some of those classics!
– Listing is for the microSD card only. No Raspberry Pi, controllers or any hardware is included other than the microSD card, a protective plastic case, a large DVD case with cover and the instructions.
→ Systems Included
SEGA Arcade Classics
SEGA Game Gear
SEGA Master System/Mark III
SEGA Mega Drive (Japanese)
SEGA Genesis / Mega Drive (USA/Europe)
SEGA Genesis Hacks
SEGA CD / MEGA CD
SEGA CD 32X
MSX 1 & 2 (SEGA titles released on the famous 80’s Japanese standard of computers)
– We reserve the right to add or remove games from the final product that will be sent to you in relation to the list of systems presented above. Rest assured, you’ll always receive 2,500+ games with your order. We are always improving the images, and this might reflect on the final product.
– We’ve tested nearly all games that come on this image. However a few games might not run 100% or run at all. We don’t guarantee any of the games will run to your satisfaction, please keep that in mind.
– As far as we are concerned, this is a complete SEGA collection from the early days of the SG-1000 up to the SEGA CD 32X. Every single game from this era is probably included, but if you have any questions about specific games, let us know.
→ Terms and Conditions
All sales are final. We don’t do refunds, but we might replace the items under special conditions. All items are tested before shipment. The card is tested thoroughly to ensure it is not corrupted. That being said, if you have any issues with your purchase, let us know and we can work something out with you. If you feel you have a defective item, please contact us within 24 HOURS UPON RECEIPT OF YOUR PACKAGE to be entitled to the replacement of your card. We will always work with you to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase and that the card runs flawlessly for you.
→ Defective microSDs
We test the cards thoroughly before shipment, but it’s always possible that the cards get damaged during shipment, if they get exposed to excessive temperatures. If you receive a card that does not work for some reason, please get in touch within 24 hours of receiving your order, and we will work out a replacement for you. We don’t accept complaints after that period. We are not responsible if the card gets damaged with use. We always recommend our customers to make a backup of the microSD on your computer, so if something happens, you can restore it and keep playing.
Final Disclaimer: SD Card is pre-loaded with RetroPie, and Emulation Station which are Free and open source software. The included gaming software on this collection is either public domain, abandonware or is widely available in the Internet and it’s easy to find for free. You are only paying for the service which is my time I spend creating this image and setup, so you don’t have to rip your game CDs, ROM Cartridges or Arcade Boards! You are not paying for any ROMS or ISOS included in this setup. By purchasing ANY items from me you are contractually agreeing to the rules mentioned below: You own a license for any ROM / image you use. You will NOT distribute any of these files illegally. You can evaluate the games you don’t own for 24 hours and after that period, you must delete from the SD card any games you don’t own. Printed materials were created by us, using designs under fair use, including cover and instructions.