It finally arrived, exclusive to our mailing subscribers and former clients, the SEGA Complete Classic RetroBat Collection!
Ever wanted a complete SEGA library of classic SEGA titles? Our Plug-and-play SEGA Complete Classic RetroBat Collection for Windows is the solution! Just plug the USB drive on your PC and start the pre-installed RetroBat front-end! You are ready to go!
– Complete SEGA SG-1000 Console Library
– Complete SEGA Master System (USA, Japan, Brazil and Europe) Library
– Complete SEGA Game Gear (USA, Japan, Brazil and Europe) Library
– Complete SEGA Mega Drive / Genesis (USA, Japan and Europe) Library
– Complete SEGA CD / MEGA CD (USA, Japan and Europe) Library
– Complete SEGA 32X (USA, Japan and Europe) Library
– Complete SEGA Saturn (USA, Japan and Europe) Library
– Complete SEGA Classics Arcade Library
– Complete SEGA Model2 and Model3 Arcade Library
– Complete SEGA Naomi and Atomiswave Arcade Library
– Complete SEGA Dreamcast (USA, Japan and Europe) Library
We are also including all SEGA Released games in other systems! These systems are: Arcades, MSX Computer, X68000 Computer, GameBoy Advance, Sony PSP, Nintendo DS, Sony PlayStation 2 and GameCube!
ATTENTION: This is a limited time and supply deal! Available only while supplies last and it’s been offered only to our mailing list and previous customers. You’ll not find this listed with the other drives on our site, it’s an exclusive for you, our subscriber. If you’ve got our e-mail and was sent here, or someone forwarded it to you, you are eligible to purchase it.
Again, we purchased a limited number of 2TB drives for this deal, and we want you to have this QUICK, so when these drives are gone, this deal is over. Act quickly if you want to secure one of these drives and have the entire SEGA’s history for over 30 years are your fingertips!
What You’ll Get:
– USB 3.0 2TB External Hard Drive with RetroBat front-end pre-installed with Emulation Station + Retroarch, ready to play!
– Instruction sheet so you can take the most out of your purchase, how to setup controllers, etc.
– Every game has a boxart image, and most of them have a Video preview so you can pick the game you’d like to play by looking at their gorgeous box art.
– This hard drive does not play on any real SEGA Console! It’s an external drive designed to be used with a Windows PC only. It was tested under Windows 7, Windows 10 and Windows 11 and on machines that range from Intel Core i3 with 8GB RAM to Core i7 with 16GB RAM. It will run on anything in between, including any system with a Ryzen processor.
→ Final Observations:
– We’ve tested nearly all games that come on this image. However a few games might not run 100% or run at all. Although all these systems’s emulation is pretty spot-on, we don’t guarantee any of the games will run to your satisfaction, please keep that in mind.
→ Terms and Conditions
All sales are final. We don’t do refunds, but we might replace the items under special conditions. All items are tested before shipment. The card is tested thoroughly to ensure it is not corrupted. That being said, if you have any issues with your purchase, let us know and we can work something out with you. If you feel you have a defective item, please contact us within 24 HOURS UPON RECEIPT OF YOUR PACKAGE to be entitled to the replacement of your drive. We will always work with you to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase and that the drive runs flawlessly for you.
→ Defective Hard Drives
We test the drive thoroughly before shipment, but it’s always possible that it gets damaged during shipment. If you receive a drive that does not work for some reason, please get in touch with us within 24 hours of receiving your order, and we will work out a replacement for you. We don’t accept complaints after that period. We are not responsible if the drive gets damaged with use. We always recommend our customers to make a backup of the drive on your computer, so if something happens, you can restore it and keep playing.
Final Disclaimer: drive is pre-loaded with RetroBat, and Emulation Station which are Free and open source software. The included gaming software on this collection is either public domain, abandonware or is widely available in the Internet and it’s easy to find for free. You are only paying for the service which is my time I spend creating this image and setup, so you don’t have to rip your game CDs, ROM Cartridges or Arcade Boards! You are not paying for any ROMS or ISOS included in this setup. By purchasing ANY items from me you are contractually agreeing to the rules mentioned below: You own a license for any ROM / image you use. You will NOT distribute any of these files illegally. You can evaluate the games you don’t own for 24 hours and after that period, you must delete from the SD card any games you don’t own. Printed materials were created by us, using designs under fair use, including cover and instructions. This product is not endorsed at all by SEGA and all its partners.