COMMODORE AMIGA RETROPIE COLLECTION – 32GB WITH 2000+ AMIGA GAMES, READY TO PLAY ON YOUR RASPBERRY PI 4 and PI 400.
The Commodore Amiga must be the most advanced computer system ever designed, years ahead of it’s time, that still has followers and active fans all over the world.
Emulate the Amiga and it’s line of devices such as the Amiga 500, the Amiga 1200 (AGA), the CD32 and the CDTV might be easy on current systems, but it can be a bit tricky on the Raspberry Pi. That is why we have created this collection that runs perfectly on the Pi 4 and now on the Pi 400, and it’s completely plug-and-play!
It is 100% compatible with the all-new Raspberry Pi 400 stand-alone computer, making full use of the Keyboard and Mouse!
Put this card on your Pi 4, connect a keyboard, a mouse and a Joystick, or just use the Pi 400 with a two-button controller connected to it and you are ready to go! All in our exclusive Amiga theme for EmulationStation, with some amazing Amiga tunes playing on the background, to put you in the mood for some 16-bit computing gaming sessions!
AVAILABLE FOR THE RASPBERRY PI 3B/3B+, 4 AND 400!!
– Please note: Our products do not come with Collectible Case and Cover anymore! Images on the listing are for illustration purposes only!
→ The Features
– microSD card used is a class 10 A1 MicroSD Card (Sandisk, Samsung, Lexar, Onn, Silicon Power, PNY or compatible – All these brands have great performance and durability). The card brand you are getting depends on stock. SD Adapter is included.
– Custom Commodore Amiga theme, to get you that Workbench feeling when browsing through the menu while listening to some awesome background gaming music!
– Includes over 2000 WHDLoad games pre-installed, just select the game you want to play on the menu, and you’ll be playing in seconds.
– Includes detailed instructions sheet on how to use our Card to turn your Raspberry Pi on the ultimate Amiga emulation machine, covering topics such as configuring controllers, using Retropie, and a lot more.
– Nearly all games include a 30-second video preview, or a snapshot of the gameplay, so you can quickly sneak peek a game and decide if you want to launch it and play. Images and videos are of high quality, for your enjoyment.
– Listing is for the microSD card only. No Raspberry Pi, controllers, mouse, keyboard or any hardware is included other than the microSD card, a protective plastic case, a large DVD case with cover and the instructions.
→ Systems Included
Commodore Amiga ECS/OCS
Commodore Amiga AGA
– We’ve tested nearly all games that come on this image. However a few games might not run 100% or run at all. We don’t guarantee any of the games will run to your satisfaction, please keep that in mind.
– You’ll need a keyboard and a mouse for many of the games included. Some games will not run at all without them. We recommend you use both keyboard and mouse alongside a controller with at least 2 buttons, to be able to enjoy all games included.
– No real Workbench or original Kickstart ROMs are included on the package.
→ Terms and Conditions
All sales are final. We don’t do refunds, but we might replace the items under special conditions. All items are tested before shipment. The card is tested thoroughly to ensure it is not corrupted. That being said, if you have any issues with your purchase, let us know and we can work something out with you. If you feel you have a defective item, please contact us within 24 HOURS UPON RECEIPT OF YOUR PACKAGE to be entitled to the replacement of your card. We will always work with you to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase and that the card runs flawlessly for you.
→ Defective microSDs
We test the cards thoroughly before shipment, but it’s always possible that the cards get damaged during shipment, if they get exposed to excessive temperatures. If you receive a card that does not work for some reason, please get in touch within 24 hours of receiving your order, and we will work out a replacement for you. We don’t accept complaints after that period. We are not responsible if the card gets damaged with use. We always recommend our customers to make a backup of the microSD on your computer, so if something happens, you can restore it and keep playing.
If we have all items in stock we usually ship in 3 to 4 days, however, it might take longer if we run out of cards or supplies. We will keep you posted.
Final Disclaimer: SD Card is pre-loaded with RetroPie, and Emulation Station which are Free and open source software. The included gaming software on this collection is either public domain, abandonware or is widely available in the Internet and it’s easy to find for free. You are only paying for the service which is my time I spend creating this image and setup, so you don’t have to rip your game CDs, ROM Cartridges or Arcade Boards! You are not paying for any ROMS or ISOS included in this setup. By purchasing ANY items from me you are contractually agreeing to the rules mentioned below: You own a license for any ROM / image you use. You will NOT distribute any of these files illegally. You can evaluate the games you don’t own for 24 hours and after that period, you must delete from the SD card any games you don’t own. Printed materials were created by us, using designs under fair use, including cover and instructions.