Looking for a complete solution where you just plug the drive and play on Windows? Our RetroBat 16TB Hard Drive for Windows is what you were looking for!
Powered by the RetroBat front end, running on top of EmulationStation and Retroarch, this drive is perfect for retro gamers that just want to plug this drive on their computers, start the system, and play!
Over 60,000 titles are included! Look at the list of systems below!
→ SYSTEMS INCLUDED:
– 3DO Interactive Multiplayer
– Amstrad CPC
– Amstrad GX4000
– Apple II
– Apple II/GS
– Atari 2600 (Complete)
– Atari 5200 (Complete)
– Atari 7800 (Complete)
– Atari Jaguar (Complete)
– Atari Lynx (Complete)
– Arcade Atomiswave (Complete)
– Arcade Cave Shooters (Complete)
– Arcade Capcom CPS1
– Arcade Capcom CPS2
– Arcade Capcom CPS3
– Arcade Daphne Laserdic
– Arcade MAME
– Arcade Naomi (Complete)
– Arcade NEO-GEO (Complete)
– Bandai Wonderswan (Complete)
– Bandai Wonderswan Color (Complete)
– ColecoVision (Complete)
– Commodore Amiga
– Commodore Amiga 1200
– Commodore Amiga CD32
– Commodore CDTV
– Commodore C64
– Fairchild Channel F
– Game & Watch Systems
– GCE Vectrex (Complete)
– Mattel Intellivision (Complete)
– Microsoft XBOX (Selected titles)
– MGT SamCoupe
– MS-DOS (About 500 Select titles)
– MSX 2
– MSX 2+
– NEC PC-Engine (Complete)
– NEC PC-Engine CD (Complete)
– NEC Supergrafx (Complete)
– NEC TG-16 (Complete)
– NEC TurboGrafx CD (Complete)
– Nintendo 64 (USA Complete)
– Nintendo Famicom (Complete + Translated Games)
– Nintendo Famicom Disk System
– Nintendo DS (USA Complete)
– Nintendo Gameboy (USA Complete)
– Nintendo Gameboy Advance (USA Complete)
– Nintendo Gameboy Color (USA Complete)
– Nintendo NES (USA Complete)
– Nintendo GameCube (Selected classics)
– Nintendo Satellaview
– Nintendo SNES (USA Complete)
– Nintendo Super Famicom
– Nintendo Virtualboy (Complete)
– Nintendo Wii (Selected titles)
– SEGA Game Gear (Complete)
– SEGA Genesis / Megadrive Europe (Complete, no Repeats)
– SEGA Master System (Complete)
– SEGA MEGA CD Japan (Complete)
– SEGA MEGA CD Europe (Complete)
– SEGA Megadrive Japan (Complete, no repeats)
– SEGA 32X (Complete)
– SEGA CD (USA Complete)
– SEGA CD 32X (USA Complete)
– SEGA SG-1000 (Complete)
– SEGA Saturn (USA Complete)
– SEGA Saturn (Japan Complete)
– SEGA Saturn (Europe Complete)
– SEGA Dreamcast (Complete, no repeats)
– Sharp X68000
– Sinclair ZX Spectrum
– SNK NEO-GEO Pocket (Complete)
– SNK NEO-GEO Pocket Color (Complete)
– SNK NEO-GEO CD (Complete)
– Sony PlayStation (USA Complete)
– Sony PlayStation (Japan Complete)
– Sony PlayStation (Europe Exclusives)
– Sony PlayStation 2 (USA Complete)
– Sony PlayStation 2 (Japanese Translated Games)
– Sony PlayStation 2 (European Exclusives)
– Sony PlayStation 2 (Modded/Hacked Games)
– Sony PSP Minis (Complete)
– Sony PSP (Selected Titles)
– Videopac / Magnavox Odyssey 2 (Complete)
All systems come with a snapshot of gameplay and most games have also a video snaps so you can recognize the games easily!
Everything comes fully setup for you, just double-click on the RetroBat.exe file and start playing.
NOW WITH RETROBAT 4.0.2!!!
– Windows 8 or 10 computer, with Ryzen 3 or Intel Core i5 3rd Generation or above and 8GB of RAM recommended.
– A gamepad/controller: XBOX 360 or XBOX One strongly recommended.
We will use a Western Digital or a Seagate 16TB Hard Drive for this listing. Actual item may differ from the image on the auction above. Image for illustration purposes only. Item will ship on it’s original box with original USB 3.0 cable, Power Supply and Instructions.
→ HOW IS THIS DIFFERENT FROM THE OTHER DRIVES YOU CARRY?
Up until now, we’ve carried mostly “library drives” where you have absolute everything for a number of systems. This drive here does not include all that content, but only the content that is “ready to play”. Our regular 8TB Hard Drive, or our 12TB Hard Drive will have more content inside, and will appeal to those that want to have everything, or just make their own setups, while this one is a plug-and-play solution for those that just want to play some games quickly!
NOW, BEFORE YOU ORDER, PLEASE READ THE TERMS BELOW!!
→ Terms and Conditions:
All sales are final. We don’t do refunds, but we might replace the items under special conditions. All items are tested before shipment. The HD is tested thoroughly to ensure it is not corrupted, All items will be shipped on a sturdy box, so they arrive intact. That being said, if you have any issues with your purchase, let us know and we can work something out with you. Please don’t post any negative/neutral feedback before talking to us first. If you feel you have a defective item, please contact us within 24 HOURS UPON RECEIPT OF YOUR PACKAGE to be entitled to the replacement of your item. We will always work with you to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase and that the item runs flawlessly for you.
→ Payments and Shipping:
We don’t keep Hard Drives in stock, so after you place your order, we will order a brand new Hard Drive so we can put together your order. The entire process might take up to 30 days total to complete, please be advised. After the drive is fully tested, We will ship it immediately by Priority Mail with insurance and signature confirmation. We will keep you posted on the entire process and you’ll know exactly when to expect the item, also, please don’t hesitate in asking. Item will ship on a sturdy box, fully protected.
→ Final Disclaimer:
Hard Drive is pre-loaded with abandoned, public domain and open-source software only. I do not own any copyrights to the materials inside the unit, including RetroPie, Emulation Station and included software, logos and imagery. The included gaming software on this collection is either public domain, abandonware or is widely available in the Internet and it’s easy to find for free. You are only paying for the service which is my time I spend putting everything together for you, so you don’t have to rip your game CDs or dump your Cartridges! You are not paying for any Software in the shape of ROMS or ISOS included in this setup. By purchasing ANY items from me you are contractually agreeing to the rules mentioned below: You own a license for any ROM / image you are getting. You will NOT distribute any of these files illegally. You can evaluate the games you don’t own for 24 hours and after that period, you must delete from the hard drive any games you don’t own.