BUILT WITH A RASPBERRY PI 4 RUNNING RETROPIE 4.5 Experimental Version. COMES FULLY BUILT AND READY TO PLAY IN A COOLED METAL CASE WITH ALL THE EXTRAS YOU NEED TO GET STARTED!
Why get frustrated when trying to build your own Raspberry Pi mini console? We have a complete PLUG AND PLAY solution for you! Our mini console comes pre-built, fully setup and ready to go! Just power it on, plug one of the controllers included or your favorite USB controller and get to play immediately!! Plus it looks really cool with stylish metal case with installed cooling system.
Included in the bundle, is our Ultimate 128 Retropie collection for the Raspberry Pi 4! Our best-seller collection with the Raspberry Pi 4 of the the future, with 22,000 classics! Also, this special edition includes a bluetooth keyboard with a tocuhpad, so you can play computer games included on the card, such as Amiga, ZX Spectrum, C64, Amstrad and MSX.
What’s Included in this Mini System Bundle?
– Raspberry Pi 4 Model B 4GB RAM
– 10 Inch Wireless 2.5GHZ Keyboard With Touchpad
– Heavy-Duty Fan-Cooled Aluminum Alloy Case
– USB-C 5V 3A Power Supply with On/Off Switch
– 128 Micro SD Card Preloaded with Retropie with our Ultimate 128 Collection for the Raspberry Pi 4
– USB-MIcro SD Adapter (to be used to connect the card to the PC via USB, if desired)
– 1.8 Meter HDMI-Micro HDMI Cable
– One USB Retro-Bit Genesis Controller with 8 buttons
– Updated Quickstart Guide for the Pi 4
ATTENTION: This item requires us to purchase many parts for different sources, so the delivery times will range between 8 an 12 days! Please keep that in mind before ordering. We also like to thoroughly test the systems before we ship them, so you’ll get a perfectly running system that all you’ll have to do is plug and play!